About The Position
About Our Team
At i4DM, our core values of People Matter, Integrity, and a Commitment to Excellence drive all that we do. By joining i4DM, you’ll become a part of a fun and diverse team of talented and creative consultants who share the goal of using the latest technology to solve business challenges. We provide our clients with a dynamic mix of services and deliver focused solutions like no one else.
We’re seeking talented and bright team players who are passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ego-free culture while applying a creative approach to problem-solving. Team members who like to grow their skill sets while solving challenging, real world business problems thrive at i4DM.
About the Role
i4DM is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Senior Enterprise Salesforce Architect to join our fast-growing IT-project based consulting business. The Senior Enterprise Salesforce Architect will play a critical role in assessing, selecting, managing, and implementing enterprise application components, ensuring that technical solutions effectively address business problems within the organization’s operational and functional baseline.
This role focuses on designing and delivering solutions for enterprise-grade customers using Salesforce products and requires close collaboration with various business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop implementation specifications. Our architect will help us empower and equip the VA with modular Salesforce solutions to address complex challenges and achieve operational efficiency for its valued customers, Veterans, and loved ones.
You will work and collaborate on a team of project managers, business analysts, developers/engineers, and QA staff within an Agile DevSecOps environment. As a crucial member of our team, you will also be expected to interface with client representatives. Our team member will:
- Assess, select, manage, and implement enterprise application components, ensuring they align with the organization’s operational and functional baseline.
- Design and deliver solutions using Salesforce products for enterprise-grade customers.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop detailed implementation specifications.
- Develop on the Salesforce platform using LCNC configuration over strict coding.
- Provide subject matter expertise in industry standards and best practices, including enterprise strategy, architecture development, business process design, re-engineering, and investment decision-making.
- Create responsive and user-friendly applications and components with the Lightning Experience.
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems and applications, including REST and SOAP Web Services, external APIs, and middleware platforms.
- Design and implement modular technical solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet the organization’s needs and support reusability when possible.
- Subject matter experience in business strategy, modular application architecture, application integration, security, cloud computing, distributed platforms, mobile platforms, and business intelligence and analytics.
- Articulate business architecture (mission/vision, capability models, capability assessments) and technical architecture (current and future state enterprise architecture diagrams, road maps, solution best practices, reference architectures, design patterns).
- Focus on a specific product or technology family across multiple platforms while understanding related business requirements and application issues.
- Support the development of technical strategies aimed at improving productivity across various functional areas within the organization.
- Educate team members and stakeholders on product-specific best practices.
- Lead enterprise applications integration efforts and oversee the validation of associated work products.
- Provide work direction and guidance to other personnel, ensuring the accuracy of their work.
- Operate effectively under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations Research, or related IT-related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in enterprise Salesforce application architecture, Salesforce product implementation, Apex code, Lightning Components, VisualForce pages, and Salesforce APIs. A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and/or Health Cloud.
- Mastery of modular application architectures.
- Experience creating responsive, user-friendly modular applications and components with Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Salesforce Integration Experience.
- Experience designing and maintaining data models.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems and applications, include REST and SOAP Web Services, external APIs, and middleware platforms.
- Mastery of Salesforce automation tools, including Workflow Rules, Process Builder, and Flows.
- Proficiency in using version control systems for tracking changes to Salesforce code and configuration, such as Copado.
- Has earned/can earn Salesforce certifications, such as the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer or the Salesforce Certified Lightning Component Developer.
- Experience and understanding of MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, including Mule Runtime, Anypoint Studio, and API Manager.
- Proficiency in designing integration flows using MuleSoft’s flow designer, including message routing, filtering, and error handling.
- Understanding of user-centered design (UCD) principles, including usability, accessibility, and user research methodologies to be able to design modular solutions from the user’s perspective.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Experience supporting Veterans Affairs programs or Healthcare IT programs
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer or Salesforce Certified Lightning Component Developer certification(s)
- Experience with MuleSoft, Copado, or Salesforce DX
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein
- Deep understanding and expertise of HCD/UCD principles
- Strong knowledge of APIs, including REST