About The Position
Pivotal-i4DM is seeking a fabulous MUMPS/CACHE developer to join our fast-growing IT-project based consulting business. Our team is working with a large federal agency to modernize all aspects of their health services application portfolio and we need top notch technical skills to get it done! We need a well-rounded team member with a background in MUMPS/CACHE development and integration that can work within an Agile team environment to maintain and enhance VistA applications.
We’re seeking talented and bright team players who are passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ego-free culture while applying a creative approach to problem-solving. Team members who like to grow their skill sets while solving challenging, real world business problems thrive at Pivotal-i4DM. By joining our team, you’ll become a part of a fun and diverse team of talented and creative people who share the goal of using the latest technology to solve business challenges.
The MUMPS/CACHE developer will collaborate with a mix of technical experts and architects, business/product owners, business analysts, technical writers, testers, and scrum masters in a DevSecOps focused, Agile-Scrum environment. Our team members must have a proactive nature. We’re looking for team members who are eager to problem solve, collaborate with business and technical team members, willing to learn, and always show great initiative in their daily pursuits..
- Bring technical expertise to the team in the areas of MUMPS/CACHE development, engineering, integration, and deployment
- Bring new and innovative approaches, patterns, tools and other ideas for implementing MUMPS based VistA enhancements and integrations.
- Work within DevSecOps framework with automated CI/CD where possible
- Support data management of health data
- Learn new technologies through research and POC build out to support the mission of the Health Services Portfolio.
- Work with a team to design, develop, and test the integrated solutions.
- Actively participate with an Agile-Scrum team.
- Engage with the team to refine and estimate stories in the backlog
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using Mumps programming language
- Have a BA/BS Degree in Information Systems or related technical area
- Minimum Five (5) years of experience with MUMPS/Cache Development
- Have solid Client Interaction and Problem solving skills
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Candidates will need to obtain Security Clearance of Public Trust once hired
- Work Remotely